Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ole Henriksen 3 Little wonders

I swear by Ole Henriksen's 3 Little Wonders. They are indeed 3 little wonders! They have started to change my skin already after using them for about 14 days. Each formulation is oil-free, light, firming, lifting, pore tightening and promotes uniform pigmentation. They really work. I wish I had tried these before. I use them every day and night. In the day I rinse my face in clinique's liquid face soap and toner from the 3 step-programme, after that I put on the truth serum all over the face and finishing off by putting on the sheer transformation creme. At night I do the same, only I also use the invigorating night gel and a little of the roll on blemish attack stick to prevent brakeouts. I found this website, where you can buy three Ole Henriksen products and get one more of the cheapest product for free this month, so you get 4 products for the prize of three and they also wrap them nicely, so you can always use one of them as a gift. Total bargain. I bought my products from here .http://www.lookdeluxe.dk/shop/ole-henriksen-19s.html



No comments:

Post a Comment